AEV JL/Gladiator Differential Covers are designed specifically for the new Dana M210 (front) and Dana M220 (rear) axles found in the Jeep Gladiator and JL Wrangler. These heavy duty, nodular iron Differential Covers feature an axle specific fluid level port, placed at the correct level to meet factory specifications, eliminating the need to guess on oil level or use a dipstick to figure out the correct amount of oil.
For added convenience, AEV Differential Covers feature an oversized oil fill port located on the top of the cover. This fill port not only allows you to easily add fluid in the field if axle repairs are necessary, but also doubles as an inspection port, allowing the user to see inside the differential, inspect ring gear teeth, look for water intrusion or even use a dial indicator to inspect for problems without ever removing the cover.
Please Note: These Differential Covers will fit all Jeep Gladiator and JL Wrangler Rubicon models. JL Wrangler Sahara models only have a M220 rear axle, not an M210 front axle. Some 2019 Sport Models may also have an M220 rear axle (available option). If you are unsure, please verify your axle type before ordering.
- Manufactured out of high-strength nodular iron
- JL/Gladiator-specific front (Dana M210) and rear (Dana M220) differential covers
- AEV’s exclusive oversized fill plug
- Reinforced bottom edge with recessed hardware
- E-coated and powder coated for maximum durability
- Made in the USA
- Shipping Dimensions: 28.5cm x 28.5cm x 10cm (L x W x H)