WORKS ON ALL VARIANTS OF THE JEEP WRANGLER AND GLADIATOR – Diesel, 392 and 4XE included!
Tazer JL Mini is to be an essential tool for owners of the 2018+ Wrangler JL and Jeep Gladiator. All engine and transmission variations supported, including export models.
Simple, plug-in installation – simply unplug the SGW module and plug the Tazer JL Mini in its place. Located above the OBD2 Diagnostic connector. To make it easier for removal and reinstallation for dealer visits, add on our SGW Extension Cable.
Features are all accessed using the dash display, using steering wheel buttons to navigate the menus.
Tazer JL Mini features can be broken into two categories;
Vehicle Settings – which are changes made to the Jeep like tire size, gear ratios,
or change settings to accommodate other upgrades or modifications. These
changes will continue to operate after the Tazer JL Mini is unplugged.
Live Functions – which are functions the Tazer JL Mini performs live, only while
– Change Tire Size
– Change Gear Ratio (4.50 max on 4XE)
– Change Transfer case LOW ratio
– Enable/Disable TPMS system
– Change TPMS pressure warning limit front/rear (25psi-85psi)
– Enable/Disable Backup camera
– Enable/Disable Cargo Camera input (8.4 Uconnect only)*
– Enable/Disable CD (wired audio) input*
– Enable/Disable TravelLink/XM traffic&weather
– Change Daytime Running Lights (DRL) region (type)
– Change DRL location
– Enable/Disable DRL Dropout function
– Enable/Disable factory fog lights
– Enable/Disable Fog Light Dropout (when Fogs shut off while High Beams are on)
– Enable/Disable Factory Halo lights (including BCM output for adding Halo’s)
– Enable/Disable One-touch lane change
– Change Headlight type (std/LED)
– Change Fog light type (std/LED)
– Change Taillight type (std/LED)
– Change Front Turn Signal type (std/LED) – supports aftermarket LED lights too
– Enable/Disable Trailer Tow setting
– Enable/Disable Aux Button settings
– Enable/Disable Blind Spot detection (if hardware added or removed)
– Enable/Disable/Change Parksense configuration
– Disable Electronic Sway Bar (if removed from vehicle)
– Disable Front Axle Disconnect module for axle swaps
– Disable Front and Rear Lockers for axle swaps
– Disable Electronic Steering Pump for hydraulic steering conversions
– Change cluster splash screen Wrangler/Sahara/Rubicon
– Change HVAC controls setting to allow use of dual zone controls on single zone Jeep (for those upgrading the 5″ radio)
-Enable HomeLink for those that add the Homelink Visor and harness
-Enable Proximity Entry for those that add the door handles and harnesses
-Enable 115v bed outlet for those that add the hardware on Gladiators
-Enable Automatic Headlamps (If hardware added)
– Enable/Disable PANIC button on remote
– One-touch return-to-stock – Quick “unmarry” function returns all vehicle settings back to
European JLs are equipped with side mirror turn signals, which take the place of Halos in the wiring. You currently can’t install Halos on European JLs.
18L x 12W x 5.5 H cm