Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Smooth Body LSC Shocks
Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series LSC reservoir smooth body shocks deliver race-dominating performance in hassle-free, bolt-on packages. Plus, 10 clicks of compression adjustability to fine-tune your ride! From very soft to very firm, the improved LSC adjusters provide increased oil flow over their predecessors, eliminating harshness associated with restricted oil flow. They also feature hard stops at either end of adjustment to prevent continuous rotation of the knob, making it easier to track adjustments in hard-to-reach locations.
Fox Shox 2.0 Performance LSC shocks maintain their heat-reducing design that includes metal-impacted aluminum shock bodies to dissipate heat faster than conventional steel. The external reservoirs allow for increased oil and nitrogen capacity, while delivering a striking race look. And the shock's race-developed, high-flow damping piston is matched with application-specific valving to ensure predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Models are available for front and/or rear applications from 1984 and up.
* One-piece 2.0 in. impact-extruded, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum bodies
* Clear anodized for a durable finish
* Smooth bore hard-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum reservoirs
* Black anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
* Hard-chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts
* Race-developed high-flow piston design
* Application-specific valving to maximize performance
* Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
* JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
* Quiet nitrile rubber bushings allow for increased suspension articulation