If you don’t want to keep your awning on your vehicle at all times, Front Runner's Quick Release Awning Mount Kit gives you the freedom to mount or remove your awning in seconds, and with no tools. The 2 lockable latches give you safety and added peace of mind.
- Once these brackets are installed on a Front Runner Rack, no additional tools are needed to remove or refit the awning.
- Simply release the 2 latches and lift the awning away in seconds.
- No more wrenching in tight spaces during the “off-season” or time-consuming weekday removal of the awning.
- This strong and "rattle-free" mounting system is built off-road tough for use with Front Runner Racks.
- Works with all Front Runner Awnings and other popular awning brands like Eezi-Awn, Oz Tent, etc.
- 2 low profile base brackets are bolted to a Front Runner Rack while 2 self-aligning bushes are secured to the awnings mounting channel using the supplied fasteners.
- Safely secured in place using 2 latches with built-in safety catch. For added peace of mind, lock your latches in place using Rack Accessory Lock / Small.
- The brackets are small, unobtrusive and can be left on the roof rack when the awning is not mounted.
- No awning modification required.
- Removed awnings can be stored using the wall mount brackets supplied.
- Supplied with all required mounting hardware.
- Fitting instructions are included.
- Weight limit: 20kg (44.1lbs).
27cm L x 18cm W x 8.5cm H
Note: Not suitable for 270 degree awnings.