The new Family of IBS 8A and 16A Low Battery Protection is preventing an unwanted unloading of the starter and board battery. The various products in the latest technology to cover the load current range from 5A to 16A. The IBS protection circuitry is not to be compared with other available equipment sensing voltage and neglecting the load current to determine the correct battery status.
The new IBS 8A and 16A Low Battery Protection with latest micro computer technology and solid state MOSFET switch (no contacts) offers a huge range of features:
LBP8 is equipped with cigarette plug and socket where LBP16 is wired directly to the battery and supervises all the attached appliances. Both systems offer "battery and wire sensing" technology to evaluate the correct shut down level. Micro computer controlled surge, overload and short circuit detection offers highest reliability. A lot hi-tech for a well priced product LBP8/16.
Many advantages for mobile and stationary battery systems powering fridges, 12V auxiliary heating systems, lights aso. More battery life, no surprises of flat batteries, just a small unit improving battery applications.
The two versions of Low Battery Protection LBP8 and LBP16 with microprocessors is common:
- Battery and wire sensing with current/voltage measuring
- Battery monitoring with Fuzzy Logic
- Battery status indication, full, medium, empty
- Low battery cut-off connected with battery monitoring!
- Low battery alarm
- Forced and automatic battery sensing and automatic reset while loading
- Shut down levels for single and dual battery systems (SBS & DBS)
- µ-processor controlled short circuit switch-off, no fuses required
- Multiple load possible
- 8A and 16A load range with 50% overload capability
- Surge load disconnection suppression, starts big loads
- Solid state switch (no relay contacts)
- Ultra low self consumption <1mA
- Smartest RISK processor, interrupt based architecture
- Fully machine assembled for highest reliability
- 12V/24V selectable with DIP switch on board
21.5cm x 9.5cm x 8.5cm (L x W x H)