The all new Epic Hyperlink™ is a shackle re-imagined the WARN way–tough, versatile, and with no detail overlooked. A forged aluminum body with two forged steel pins give it unmatched strength. And an intelligent design allows it to quickly and easily connect to other recovery accessories. While some shackles tie you down, the Hyperlink is engineered to help set you free.
- Unique multipurpose dual-pin shackle allows for direct attachment to other recovery accessories for fast, easy rigging
- Quickly attaches to most hooks, straps, snatch blocks, rope extensions, shackle mount links and thimbles, shackles, and soft shackles
- Directly attaches to bumper D-ring mount tabs with at least 1-3/8” clearance from face to center hole
- Body made from ultra-durable forged 6061-T6 billet aluminum; screw pin is forged steel
- Compatible with winches up to 18,000 lbs. (36,000 lb. working load limit); minimum 72,000 lb. ultimate breaking strength
- Available in polished or type III hardanodized black or gunmetal corrosionresistant finishes
- Hyperlink is sold individually
9''x 5.5''x 4.5'' inches (LxWxH)
Requires at least 1-3/8” clearance from bumper face to center hole for installation.